The Best Budget Android phone with KITKAT Update.
Manish Kataria (May 31, 2014)
on Gadgets 360
XOLO Q1010i Rs. 11,299/-
Xolo Q1010i is a Smart Phone Powered Android 4.2 Jelly Bean (upgradable to 4.4 Kitkat) and 8MP Auto Focus Camera with Exmor R Sensor.
OGS Display, slim body, stylish looks & a descent flip cover makes this device look really great.
8MP Camera with Exmor R Sensor is the USP of the phone.
1 GB internal Memory & good graphics support helps you to play high end games. Camera performance is good as compared to other phones in the segment.
Slim handset is easy to handle & supports multiwindow & multitasking. It also supports WiFi Display & OTG Support.
For Just Rs. 11,299/- its real value for money handset. Gives serious competition to MOTO G. As a limited time offer XOLO is offering Limited edition Liverpool Football for all users.
Is this review helpful?
Great Phone!! Even greater Pricing!! :)
Amal Mishra (May 31, 2014)
on Gadgets 360
PREMIUM AND STURDY BUILT
The phone is well built for its price and has a matte finish to its back .A silver chrome lining runs along the edges making it look elegant. It has One Glass Solution (OGS) IPS Display with the HD 720p resolution and Asahi scratch resistant glass. An impressive pixel density of 294 ppi makes the screen really pleasing to the eyes. The crisp screen will give you a felling high end phones. So for me it really scores in terms of screen quality and its build.
8MP REAR CAMERA WITH EXMOR R SENSOR
It has 8 MP rear camera with Exmor R sensor which is generally found in Sony phones and is known for superior low light imaging. It can also record 1080p videos @30 fps and has a very capable 2 MP front camera for video calling. Back camera supports Auto focus, Face recognition and panorama mode.The phone performs well in real time usage and pics are well detailed even the video quality is very good.
1.3 GHz QUAD CORE PROCESSOR AND 1GB RAM
The phone has decent Mediatek MTK6582 quad core processor clocked at 1.3 GHz and a GB of RAM. This enables it to glide seamlessly without any lag. Its dual core GPU MALI-MP2 clocked at 500 MHz gives it enough power to run all the games on high to medium settings. Another good thing is it doesn't get hot while playing games and watching movies is fun. It supports 1080p playback and USB OTG which lets you connect pen drives to it. So you can carry your movies with you and watch them on the go.
SMART GESTURE AND OTHER GREAT FEATURES
It supports smart gestures which enables you to unlock your smartphone even when it is in sleep/standby mode. Like if you type ?e? on the touchscreen it will take you directly to your web browser similarly 'c' to access dial pad and 'm' to open camera and much more. Great fancy and useful feature to have and flaunt :p . It comes with dual sim and supports Wi-Fi Hotspot.
I think Xolo hit the right chord with Q1010i . With its solid performance and competitive pricing it?s a great phone to have for around 11k. Everything from the display to processor to RAM is very good at the price point. Xolo has also kept the UI fairly simple which helps in its smooth performance. Gaming performance is also very good and you can download almost any game you come across in Google play store and the phone will play it for you. Its good GPU also let you play full HD videos with ease so you can enjoy your favorite titles on the go. The camera comes with Exmor R sensor making it very good device to click pictures with. So if you are looking for a good phone with good all round performance definitely consider it.
? Good Solid build with matte finish
? 1.3 GHz Quad core processor, 1 GB RAM
? Dual core GPU thus Good gaming performance.
? 1080p video playback and 1080p video recording
? Good pictures even in decent light conditions
? Non removable Battery
? Audio quality on external speakers not so good
Is this review helpful?
RN Singh (Oct 2, 2014)
on Gadgets 360
i am a frequent online buyer and most of our needsm less grocery and vegetables, are met through online shopping
White Q1010i was available on deal for Rs 7999/- A superb phone at a very competitive price was delivered in a day time by Amazon. they deserve compliment for service and quality of product. being sold on the site.
Phone that came with freebies like Screen Guard (that i spoiled trying to fit it my self) and Leather Flip cover is working great.
Performance:- Quad core processor delivers excellent power to run multiple apps simultaneously which is more than sufficient for most of users.
HD display give crystal clear display which can be seen during day light conditions.
Camera:- Rear Camera of 8 MP and front 2 MP are just superb for picture and video both during day and night,
Battery:- 2250 mAh, is adequate for average user, though anything close to 3000 mAh would have been better.
Look and Feel:- Phone has executive look&feel.
UI:- very user friendly and practical UI developed by XOLO.
RAM:- 1 GB is great to have on a phone of this price. 2 would have been better.
People have commented on service related issues that i have not come across so far.
Total value for money and a great phone to have.
Wrong info. has been provided on this site
Mohit Srivastava (May 23, 2014)
on Gadgets 360
It comes with a non removable battery rather
the site provides wrong information which could result in public being misled
and end up buying a product which is not suitable
The Most Value For Money Smartphone
Prashant Bhati (Apr 11, 2019)
* Phone takes good pictures in low-light and record 1080p videos at 30fps.
The front facing camera is decent for taking selfies.
* There are dual mics for noise cancellation as well as a LED notification right next to the front facing camera.
* It runs on Android 4.2.2 housing 1.3 GHz MT6582 Quad Core Processor with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB Internal Memory.
Out of the 8GB, 4.3 GB is available for Phone's Storage and 1.9GB is allocated for apps.
Games and apps can be installed and moved to an External SD Card.
There is no lag in the phone.
Played Asphalt 8 with high graphics and it worked smoothly.
* The phone looks premium either with the flip cover or without it. The reason being the slick and lightweight design.
* The IPS touchscreen is a 5 inches OGS display residing 1280x720 pixels resolution with Asahi Scratch Resistant Glass (Dragon Tail Glass).
Touch is smooth and responsive. Viewing angles are very good.
Xolo Q1010i also comes with 'Gloves' mode for extra sensitivity touch i.e. you can use the phone while wearing gloves.
On-screen gestures to access apps instantly in sleep or standby mode. Swipe ?e? to launch web browser, ?c? for dialer and ?m? for camera.
* Headphone are good and looks nice. (I already have a pair of Monster Beats and Sennheiser earphones)
* Battery Backup is pretty good and it lasts more than a day without charging while making phone calls, little game-play and some video playback. (it?s a non-removable 2250mah battery).
While playing heavy games continuously, the battery lasted about 6 hours.
It also has a XOLO Power app which works amazingly if you don't have any power source.
* Supports OTG (OTG cable comes in the box)
* 5 point Multi-touch
* GPS locks in really fast.
* Speaker is loud and clear.
Quadrant Standard - 5864
AnTuTu - 17242
I got it for Rs. 10,999 from another website.
It's retailing for 12-12.5K and less.
This is the best alternative for MOTO G!
Also, this device has to be the most Value for Money smartphone.
Now anxiously waiting for XOLO to fulfill their promise and release the KitKat update within a month or two.
Leelesh K (Apr 11, 2019)
It is a pure stock android experience. u'll never get this in any other phones.
best phone i'v ever seen. works really smooth, no other company has made a HD display Phone in this price range.
As Indians we must encourage these Homeland companies.
The best Brand India has ever got.
Classic ................lovely phone
Shabeena Syed (Apr 11, 2019)
Superb phone ....................
i got it a day ago ......i t awsome and i just love using it ...........its better than the canvas magnus and tubo mini .....good job xolo
Bhupesh Kotkar (May 11, 2019)
Using Xolo Q1010i since last 1 month and really happy with this device, bought it for 10900 bucks.
Few points would like to mention for future buyers:
1) Display is slightly yellowish compared to Samsung and Sony phones. If you do not bother much on comparing video quality, then you will be happy with the display of this phone.
2) It plays the 720P and 1080P videos just perfect with a very good speed and clarity.
3) OTG cable - I am using my pen drive to watch movies
4) Headphones - It comes with earbuds which are of good quality. But I am using 'Soundmagic ES18' to get better effect
5) Sound quality - Initially before setting up the equalizers looked very poor music quality and was very upset. Later installed Poweramp and did set all the equalizers getting the better music quality than Samsung phones now. :)
6) Free flip cover and screen guard is of good quality however flip cover is of mat finish and will look dull after few days
7) 3G works very fast.
8) 1GB RAM is not an issue for me, as I am not much into games and high end applications. GPS and nevigations works just perfect on 3G.
9) Now waiting to upgrade it to Kitkat 4.4, which is yet to be released (free upgrade from Xolo)
10) The only minus point of this phone is the sound fluctuations while on speaker. I can see that this is the common issue with this phone and Xolo is working on some software fix for this issue.
Definitely recommended Xolo Q1010i for the buyers between the range of 10 to 11K.
Jitesh Khandrani (May 11, 2019)
We know our market is flooded with android phones...and we also know there is hardly any difference in using phone...whether u buy 10k or 15k-18k....What make this phone sense is its camera quality.....Best camera i ever seen...Ofcourse its what sony is using....Buy this phone only for onething...i.e.CAMERA QUALITY where all its nearby competitor fails.....at Rs.10999 at other sites...Its a Value PICK....Rest every feature is common in all Chinese/Indian/Korean Brands...nothing to comment
great vfm product from xolo.a tough competitor of moto g.
TANMOY NATH (May 11, 2019)
hi. i am using this product.its great and display qlty can be compared to sony.grapphics quality good.no lag observed while playing games.bundled covrer and cables are added advantage.one good feature is that apps can be moved to sd card.camera quality is greater than galaxy s4 mini.i really compared both.i bought it after a great research and reviews at youtube.i hope to possess this valuable product for many rears ahead.if u want to buy a good product in this price range you can blindly go ahead with this.