Value for Money... Paisa Vasool... ;)
By Sankar Raman | 28 Dec 2015
Using this mobile since 4 months. I found some Pros and Cons according to my view.
1. Nice budget mobile under 7000.
2. Good Camera and under low lighting conditions, flash light helps you out.
3. No heating issues on normal usage.
4. Decent call quality and audio recordings.
5. Video recording is also seems to be good.
1. Outdated OS, but still Lollipop or KitKat does not matter in MIUI.
2. Gets heated when we use 3G / LTE internet for long time.
I didn't face any other issues other than heating. Sometimes you setting for Performance matters thus reducing the battery life of your mobile.
My Advice for fair usage and bug free usage is:
1. Use performance mode in balanced so that the operating system optimizes the battery as well as performance of your mobile.
2. When you are not using the internet try to make your mobile network setting as "2G" only so that it saves some battery.. :)
3. Always prefer Stable builds and its recommended to use official MIUI based ROMs rather than other unofficial Custom ROMs.
In case of any other software related issues. Please feel free to drop me a mail @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Member - MIUI