1. Mass Effect: AndromedaThe Mass Effect Series was one of the most beloved universes in all of gaming, and BioWare ruined it all with just one game.
2. Prototype 2The original Prototype set up an interesting story with great game mechanics, but the sequel felt a bit too lazy.
3. Call of Duty GhostsWhile many Call of Duty games have had highs and lows, none were as low as Call of Duty Ghosts.
4. Assassins Creed UnitySet in the French Revolution, Unity had the ability to reinvent the AC universe, but instead it was a buggy mess when it launched.
5. STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 2Star Wars Battlefront 2 will be remembered for the lawsuits it had to face from countries for encouraging kids to gamble through loot boxes.
6. ANTHEMAnthem was supposed to be the saviour for the once great BioWare, but instead it pushed them further away from reclaiming their goodwill.
7. WATCHDOGSUbisoft's Watchdogs proved to us how boring hacking an entire city could be when you have a protagonist who is not interesting.
8. FALLOUT 76
For more stories