7. FIFAThe FIFA franchise recycles the same game every year with a new title. What it needs is to stop and think what it can do to make the player experience more varied!
6. Call of DutyCall Of Duty is far from the critical acclaim that it was known for. What the franchise needs is a good refresh to capture a whole new generation of gamers all over again.
5. Assassins CreedAssassins Creed as a franchise has changed a lot about itself recently, but still has not be able to achieve the heights of AC II and AC IV. Another reboot on the cards?
4. Lego GamesWhat started off as a cute idea has now become an overdone list of over 30 games with the same humour. Lego can do so much better with the licenses it has.
3. PokémonPokémon is too consistent, so much so that they have found a comfort spot and refuse to leave it. Every game has the same plot line that makes the franchise way too predictable.
2. NEED FOR SPEEDIt has been a long time since Need For Speed was the king. The franchise desperately needs a reboot to once again become THE household name in racing games!
1. FAR CRY
For more stories