8. THE WITCHER SERIESWhile The Witcher 3 was very successful not many people have played the original 2 games. Although clunky with a lot of menu system problems, the trilogy as a whole is very engaging and is worth trying out.
7. max payne SeriesMax Payne is the visual representation of poetry in video gaming. The narration and dialogues are heavily inspired by the Noir genre and the story itself is quite gripping. Lots of betrayal, trust no one!
6. God of War SeriesThis is the edge-of-the-seat stuff. While Kratos is currently plotting the downfall of the Norse Pantheon of Gods, we can never forget the OG God Killer's first outing with the Greek Gods.
5. Dragon age SeriesUnlike other trilogies you've played, Dragon Age has you take control of 3 different characters through the trilogy so that you're more interested in the world. Its quite an epic trilogy, if you ignore the second game.
4. Batman Arkham SeriesSuperhero video games are rarely done right. But the Arkham Series made you feel like you were truly the Dark Knight. You can use all of Batman's gadgets, including the Batmobile!
3. BioShock TrilogyWould you kindly show me the multiple timelines please? If you don't get that statement, play the trilogy and come back. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.
2. Halo Series
1. Mass Effect SeriesOne of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. The fact that there are two sides (good and evil) to it makes it even better. Ignore the ending of Mass Effect 3
For more stories