Abhishek M (Nov 1, 2012)
Have checked this LED TV in live Extracted the foll. points --
1. Picture Quality - This has to the best TV in the 32 inch segment when picture quality is concerned. Its on part with a similar Sony and way better than the Korean competitors. Sharp, Optimum Colors, Accurate Contrast and Intelligent Brightness - everything just about perfect.
2. Sound - Sony Beats PX 200 on this front marginally, yet it is quite better than the LG and Samsung LEDs. Offers Crisp sound with good clarity and better audibility with decent bass. Thats actually enough for casual TV experience.
3. Looks - Has a sober and royal look with a very thin Bezel design and a V shaped arch at the bottom adding to the sharp appearance. It looks way better than any other TV on the wall there.
4. Connectivity - Has all the requisite Connectivity ports and options thus making it future proof. On the USB play-ability front, it offers a host of formats, much more than any other TV, thus making it a breeze to plug and play videos on the Go. Also it does support Pics and Music playback on USB.
5. Smart TV leads - Features the proprietary Toshiba Places interface that adds to the Internet utility features and betters the experience. yet much of this depends on a personal choice and the experience is going to be no better than that on a P.C. Yet this TV sports the latest features.
6. Warranty and Misc - Offers a three years warranty out of the box. Menu maneuvering is an ease as compared to other brands. With TOSHIBA gearing up its India operations and spreading out, they are likely to honor and maintain Customer Trust and following. With the price tag of 29K it Jacks-up to be a perfect Purchase and V.F.M. product.
This product indeed offers Superb Value for Money and a satisfying Viewing experience. With the host of features crowding the Sheet, its a matter of personal taste and placebo to decide the imp. aspects and make the final choice.
Hope this review helps your decision.
Is this review helpful?