By Praful Yadav | 19 May 2014
Definitely worth buying, if you are looking for a big sceen, long battery life phone thats not only fast but has unique features like the S-Pen. (Handwriting recognition is incredible.. I have one of the worst hand writings.. and this device recognizes all the words!)
When comparing with Note 3...
There are big differences like RAM, Core, 1080p display and 13mp camera. (Thats where the extra 10 to 12k is) but its way better than Note 2, on all aspects!
So its closer to a Note3 than a Note 2
- Large screen.. 720p - Bright
- Very light!
- Get about 36hrs - Medium Usage
- Fast - Boots up in 2sec
- Spen features are awesome
- Multi Window feature is very useful, when you are working with 2 apps, you dont need to keep switching between them
- Also has google now and other voice command features.. im not a huge fan of this.. but just letting you know
- well.. havent come across any so far....
Its definitely worth the 29k i spent... If you have an outdated smartphone - go for this, you wont regret!