This is the most powerful phone ive ever owned
Counts Gameing (Oct 10, 2014)
on Gadgets 360
well to start off it flys past the performance of a iphone 6 and galaxy 5 and it has been able to max out every console quality phone game ive tried (gta sa andreas) (gta 3) (Minecraft) (Deadspace) (Nova 3) and its very fast with a quad core snapdragon and 2gb ram and the gorilla-glass has so far been unbreakable and very smooth to use and the 1080 display is beautiful, as well as record 4k videos and slow-motion videos as well. In short i highly recommend this phone
Is this review helpful?
Flipkart Customer on Flipkart
Features are too good for this price. Very handy even though 5.5 inch and weight is comparatively less. Camera clarity and additional features are extraordinary :)
Dropped in water for about 1 to 2 min.. still no damage to the phone...go for it.
Sayantan Biswas on Flipkart
This is the best android smartphone even by today's standard. The screen size is great for one handed use and the full hd amoled screen is awesone. Color reproduction is great a bit on the warmer side. Only downside is the camera on low light condition. Apart from it there is nothing to complain about. And if you are planning to go for 16 gb model please spend some extra cash and buy a 32 gb model which I didn't and I wish I would have done that in the first place..
Narayanan Ramesh on Flipkart
Best experience from Motorola zero lag never hangs.
Quad-band GSM HSDPA/LTE connectivity
5.2" AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 424ppi Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Android 4.4.4 KitKat with stock UI (upgradable to Android L)
Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC chipset with quad-core 2.5GHz Krait 400 processor, Adreno 330 GPU and 2GB of RAM
13MP camera, dual-LED ring flash, 2160p video recording
2MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording
16/32GB of built-in storage
Active noise cancellation with four microphones
2,300mAh non-removable battery
Gesture controls via built-in IR sensors
Available voice control and active notifications
Sleek, customizable body with superb build, tactility, and handling optional genuine leather or eco-friendly wood back covers
Attractive pricing both on and off contract
No stereo speakers (the cheaper Moto G has them)
Lack of memory expansion slot
No version with 64GB of memory at launch
Rather low battery capacity
ALOKNATH K.V on Flipkart
If you want your phone should get good support from the company . Don't buy Motorola Phones because they hardly care about the customers having Issues. There intention is to sell as much as can . If the your phone faces any problem even the service centre wont help to solve your issue. So choose wisely.
Reason to bye this Phone.
BALAKRISHNAN Vasudevan on Flipkart
20k its huge, but its compact, easy to handle, pocket friendly, it is more easy to find in dark places.. moto voice is improve easy accessibility some times. video quality good. as usual display is so good.
But one is fall down, its hurts u lot. all accessories is so costly.. apart from that its a good phone.
GAURAV KAMBOJ on Flipkart
I have been a phone freak since a long time and have used almost every leading brand's phone. This is my first Moto Phone. My last phone was Samsung Note 3. Normally, I use a phone just for 6 months, but I will keep using my Moto X2 for next few months because I am quite satisfied with it's performance. Now, Getting straight to the point:
- looks/fits good in hand, nice design, quite handy, you can easily operate with one hand.
- Screen resolution is Best in class.
- I have been using it with out any screen guard since I have purchased it and it's gorilla glass is as new/glossy/scratch-free as I have purchased it yesterday.
- Very fast, no lag in opening any App even in multi-tasking and gaming.
- Camera is amazingly fast and records 4K videos.
- Battery drains very fast when I play games.
- I miss some normal features which are common in other brands, for example, only show Contacts that have phone number (in Phone book).
- Camera performance with flash is not satisfactory, shutter is too fast and sometimes clicks blurred photos at night.
- no system installed Image editing software (I miss this feature because if you take screenshot and just want to underline something, you just need to install some third party App).
- truly value for Money (just order with 32 GB inbuilt).
Shobit Chakraborty on Flipkart
Big billion day offer, and I caught hold of this beast.
amazing phone loaded with google stock android, battery life is good could have been better, camera tooo could have been better the photos seem saturated in light.
feature wise it's a flagship model what else to say...
Gooo for it you won't repend, but hey take of it as it's very delicate.
Value for Money Product, Nice Specs
Avi Jalan on Flipkart
Delivery was slightly late maybe due to Big billion sale , however it is a total value for money product.
for those who love practicality
Molly on Flipkart
rather than writing a huge review I'll mention most important points with honesty which can help you decide whether to go with this device or not -
1) Meant for heavy users. No lags, No stutters, very fast and very smooth performance. Cant beat i phone 6 in game loading times but in overall performance goes neck to neck with fastest devices out in the market and in fact most of the times beats others in terms of speed.
2) Some may feel that active display is not even worth considering but actually this is one of the most useful features one can ever get in a personal device. Once you start to use it, in a few days you start to feel the need and importance of active display.
3)battery is meant for average use. For very heavy constant use its hard to get one day. I am satisfied with the overall battery life which gives one day (lesser with heavier usage)
4) People might see reviews like camera is not good but actually all those reviews say that keeping in mind the price of the device. For the price it was launched camera is actually not that good but for the offer prices like 22k its better than or equal to similar range cameras (a few exceptions are always there)
5)Build Quality - One word which is "Unmatched". Best you can get for your price
6) For most people disappointment is memory which is hardly 9 GB and non expendable. Well its true that it limits you but first make sure how much of memory do you actually use. For me it was 15 - 18 gb so i bought a otg pen drive which is always with me and helps me in a lot of ways. So memory becomes no issue for me but those who need a lots of storage space should look for one plus one which is also priced at same range these days.