Mobile manufacturer HTC has reportedly launched dual-SIM based Desire V in Ukraine. The phone that belongs to company's Desire series of Android smartphones, boasts a 4-inch display in a 9 mm thin metal casing.
The device runs on the latest version of Android and features a 1GHz Qualcomm processor. It is also equipped with Beats Audio like other recent Android devices made by HTC.
HTC Desire V offers dual-standby and only one SIM card comes with 3G support, users will be able to use GRPS on the other SIM card.
It is the first dual-SIM Android smartphone from the Taiwanese manufacturer, and company is also launching a variant of the phone dubbed as Desire VC in China.
There is no exact India release or pricing information available right now, but the device is set to go on sale in Asia next month.Key specs:
- SIM1 - GSM / GPRS (900/1800/1900 MHz), SIM2 - GSM / GPRS / EDGE + UMTS / HSPA (850/900/1800/1900 MHz + 900/2100 MHz)
- Dimensions: 118.5 x 62.3 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 114 g.
- Android 4.0 ICS with HTC Sense 4
- Qualcomm MSM 7227A, 1GHz processor
- 4-inch, 480x800 pixels display
- 5 megapixel camera with autofocus and LED backlight
- Beats Audio
- 4GB internal, microSD slot for memory cards
- 512 MB RAM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, micro-USB, GPS / AGPS, 3.5 mm audio jack