The device is powered by Android 4.0, 1GHz Qualcomm processor and boasts a 4-inch WVGA display. It also offers dual-SIM with dual standby. However, the smartphone restricts the use of 3G to only one SIM card and the second SIM only offers GPRS support. The phone is also loaded with Beats Audio support and Sense 4.0.
Though, there is no dearth of dual-SIM Android phones in sub-Rs. 10,000 price bracket, it is definitely the sole high-end Android dual-SIM smartphone in India. While, it might seem a bit overpriced with respect to the hardware, the fact that it is the only dual-SIM Android device in this range, might be a strong factor for driving its sales.
- SIM1 - GSM / GPRS (900/1800/1900 MHz), SIM2 - GSM / GPRS / EDGE + UMTS / HSPA (850/900/1800/1900 MHz + 900/2100 MHz)
- Dimensions: 118.5 x 62.3 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 114 g.
- Android 4.0 ICS with HTC Sense 4
- Qualcomm MSM 7227A, 1GHz processor
- 4-inch, 480x800 pixels display
- 5 megapixel camera with autofocus and LED backlight
- Beats Audio
- 4GB internal, microSD slot for memory cards
- 512 MB RAM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, micro-USB, GPS / AGPS, 3.5 mm audio jack