Great phone worth its price
Avanindra Jain (Feb 4, 2016)
on Gadgets 360
Loving the android experience...i have no complaints about the battery life..it lasts for 2 full day for my regular usage and one full day if i play games for significant amount of time.
never had doubts about the camera quality and the camera is worth the praises it is getting
only doubt i had was about the look and design of the phone ..i thought it would look like a cheap phone..but it does not..it feels like a good phone may be not as premium as some of the others but for the price i would say it is a great phone.
i also got ear phone with the phone and they sound better than my senheiser 180x( which i bought for ~900 Rs)
only downside for me is the lack of wireless charging and lack of usb connectivity
Is this review helpful?
Usless If phone dont have Bettry for doing work for one fullday ( i dont want to carry powrbnk after giving 31k)
Nancy Freedman (Sep 30, 2015)
on Gadgets 360
i see good hardware but i am fully disappointing by seeing battery coz i don't think google understand how Indian use there phone.
i don't understand why should i carry 20000mh power-bank with me after putting my one month salary in this phone.
Is this review helpful?
best fingerprint senser work & gud camera also but here fault is usb c charging
Nikhil Sharma (Nov 20, 2015)
on Gadgets 360
best fingerprint senser work & gud camera also display quality is very gud but here fault is usb c charging and no expandable storage .
Soni J (Oct 6, 2017)
on Gadgets 360
Will be safe to ise under warranty later maintain at your own cost. Even if there is faulty internal parts and no any wrong handling from your side. LG would never support nor Nexus will take any ownership to resolve problem.
Best phone ever had. I started liking Nexus very much...
Sandeep R on Flipkart
I had used other brands earlier. However this time I had a chance to Buy Nexus 5x, Great phone with very good performance. Works wel for high end games, Asphalt, Injustice, NFS etc,. works wel without any lag. I realized 16 gb of internal data storage isnt enough. I recommed 32 GB of internal storage.
Camera is very good, I am able to take very good photos even in low light. The best part of the phone is lightness, fast and no lag. Screen resolution is very good than Moto Play X. Modertate battery backup, But i still recommed this product who looking for phones b/w 20 and 25k.There are timely updates from google. Every time I feel I am holding a new phone. Thanks to Google.
As usual Flipkart does is best job in delivering the phone. But this time I could not wait much time to get the phone delivered to my door step which was almost 6 days of waiting period.
Nexus 5x vs Nexus 6P: Guide to choose right mobile
Aditya on Flipkart
I bought Nexus 5x from eBay as it was selling cheaper during diwali offer.This review is for those who are confused to choose between Nexus 5x and 6P.
Earlier i have used Nexus 5/ Moto X Play/ One Plus Two. But When i started using the Nexus 5x i am completely surprised. The experience is so much amazing that i have decided never to use a non-nexus device in future.
1. Camera: If you are a camera lover, (especially low light photography)please buy this phone. This is by far the best camera(both in low light and day light) experience i have. It is better than OP2 and Moto xPlay's 21MP camera.NEXUS 5x and 6P has same camera performance.
2. Fingerprint Scanner(FS): The best/perfect FS out in the market right now. It takes only 6 touch to configure and works every time. So it is better than OP2 which is good but not as fast as Nexus 5x. NEXUS 5x and 6PP has similar FS experience.
3. Light weight: I do lots of surfing and watch videos. Both OP2 and Moto X play are good mobiles but they are too heavy(with silicon back case applied). After 10 minutes i feel like holding bricks in my hand. But with Nexus 5x i am so happy as it is very lightweight. 5/5 again. NEXUS 6P is much heavier than 5x.
4. Smaller size: Again after using bigger mobiles like OP2 and Moto X Play when i touched Nexus 5x, it was very pleasant experience. 5.2 inch screen is perfect for me. Neither too big not too small for watching videos and surfing. Nexus 6P is again much bigger.
5. Android M and future updates: I am a kind of person who cannot wait for future android updates.With Nexus 5x now i don't have to worry about future updates. Considering the track of Nexus 5(released in 2013 and received updates till 2015), Nexus 5x will receive all android updates till 2017. It means i can use it till late 2018 with updated software all the time.But such a promise cannot be expected from companies like Motorola and One Plus. So NOW I AM TENSION FREE FOR 3 YEARS AS FAR AS UPDATES ARE CONCERNED. NEXUS 5x and 6P both will get same set of updates.
6. Earphone provided with the mobile is very very good. Many times better than what Motorola provides. NEXUS 5x and 6P have similar earphones.
7 Gaming performance: Though i am not a serious gamer but i decided to test its gaming performance. I played games like Asphalt, San Andreas, Mortal Combat. GAMING PERFORMANCE is really good on NEXUS 5x. BUT NEXUS 6P IS MUCH BETTER FOR GAMING. SO GAMERS CHOSE NEXUS 6P.
8. Battery: Now this is a tricky comparison. Nexus 5x has 2700mah which takes around 90 minutes to completely charge itself with usb type c adaptor. for heavy use it lasts 12 hours on average. But my Moto x play which has 3630 mah battery does not have fast charger and with the charger provided it takes around 3 hours to completely charge the mobile and on heavy usage it lasts for 24 hours only. So considering the time it takes to charge the mobile i think Nexus 5x beats Moto x play and OP2(it takes around 150mins to completely charge itself). So unless and untill you do lots of travelling without power banks Nexus 5x battery will not disappoint you. AGAIN NEXUS 6P HAS MUCH BETTER BATTERY. SO IF BATTERY IS YOUR FIRST priority BUY NEXUS 6P.
Some features of Nexus 5x which did not impress me:
1. Single sim: i usually prefer double sim mobiles Except Nexus 5, all the mobiles i use are double sim. But i already have a good secondary mobile like redmi 2 prime at low cost to solve this issue.
2. Usb type c charger: I had to purchase a type c to micro usb adaptor separately.
3. Storage: I would love to have micro sd card slot on Nexus 5x. But as 32 GB model has 25GB free space. So it is not bad. BUT NEXUS 6P HAS 64GB MODEL TOO. IF YOU ARE BUYING NEXUS 5X PLEASE NEVER BUY 16GB MODEL.
4. Plastic back cover: Many people might get disappointed by non-metal finish. SO NEXUS 6P IS THE REAL PREMIUM NEXUS OF 2015.
5. 2GB RAM: In my daily experience i did not feel any lag with 2 GB RAM provided. But considering other manufacturer offer atleast 3GB RAM in 30K price range i think it is a con. 2GB RAM OF NEXUS 5X IS NOT GOOD FOR MULTITASKING. WE GET ONLY 600-700MB FREE OUT OF 2GB.
NEXUS 6P HAS 3GB RAM.
6. battery: it drains like water. heavy users will not like it. NEXUS 6P IS MUCH BETTER IN TERMS OF BATTERY.
Who should choose Nexus 5x:
1. If you like small screen and light weight mobile.
2. Medium and light users of mobile.
3. Casual gamers.
4. Have power banks or can recharge mobile anytime during the day.
6. Cannot afford NEXUS 6P.
7. Those who do not do MULTITASKING .
8. WANT TO UPGRADE FROM NEXUS 5 OF 2013.
Who should buy NEXUS 6P:
1. Heavy/power users
2. If you do lots of MULTITASKING.
3. Like phablets and comfortable with heavy weight
4. Better battery requirement.
5. Geeks who want best processor in the market and can afford it.
6. Need more storage like 64GB.
Flipkart Customer (Jan 26, 2019)
Pros- Pretty much everything.
Cons- Battery life isn't great as compared to other phones but that is dependent on your usage.
The charger type is different from most other phones. You need to buy a separate cable to connect to the PC.
Warshan (Jan 26, 2019)
-color (Ice blue 32gb )
-Best in look...yes, "look" (including display)
-Very fast finger print sensor (more accurate and fast than iphone 6s)
-Best camera u can get at this price range,even better than moto x style ,g4 ..close to S6 :) and same sensor as it is in 6P almost identical.
-Best UI ..stock android perfectly smooth and customization..Got a 6.0.1 update at first boot )
-Fast charging awesome ..
-Perfect gaming experience.
Bottom-line is that ...just go and own this without thinking twice guys you will never regret till 3 years :D u know what i mean
one of the best deal i ever had
Kunal Kamble (Jan 26, 2019)
product is great an awesome product for a great price thanku flipkart for sending the phone before date
Sid Patil (Jan 26, 2019)
I purchased the 5X from a local store as I had issues with flipkart previously.
so here's my experience.
I had been using a Galaxy S6 before 5x.
1) The phone is very light. Yet the build feels solid and does not feel cheap.
2) The looks are plain and generic but that is what I prefer.
3) The display is really good, sharp and not overly saturated. Really easy on the eyes. The brightness can be pushed to down to pleasant tones at night. It is also very bright and readable in the sunlight.
4) The camera is pretty good. Not better than the S6 camera but it is really close in terms of the quality.
5) No issues with the Snapdragon 808, it works very well. Does not heat up even on heavy use. I have not noticed any throttling or lags.
6) The battery life is great. I get around 4 hours SOT. I am yet to install a custom kernel and a rom to enhance the battery life. On stock it lasts me a day easily. Also, the Doze feature is amazing. I just lost 1% battery overnight.
7) The charging is really fast upto 60 % and then it slows a bit. Overall it takes 1.5 hrs to charge.
8) The cable you get is c type at both ends so you will need another a to c type cable for data transfer.
9) You will need a compatible adapter for attaching OTG pendrives.
10) The speaker is really good. The earpiece infact is better and crispier than the S6. The speaker is located at the bottom grill and is loud enough for media and gaming.
11) Fingerprint experience is beautiful, the location is so natural and easy. It is even faster than the one on S6.
12) There is a notification LED inside the speaker grill, you can customize the settings with an app to show whatever color you may want.
If you are a pure android maniac and want to be the first in line for updates and are a nexus fanboy or a developer then this is the device for you. Get the 32 GB version for more storage, on 16 gb ones you only get 10-11 GB. Overall its a 5 starer for me.