Jio phone, my personal experience
By Pranabendu Saha | 3 Nov 2017
Think twice before booking Jio phone, My suggestion, never buy or suggest.
1. Sub standard build quality and OS. Feels like first generation mobile phone.
2. No Hotpot, no tethering facilities but 4G connection, reticulated combination.
3. Poor memory space battery and screen quality.
4. Unethical buy back policy
5. No media cable, have to buy separately and with the basic recharge u can not stream videos on TV, have to charge Rs. 309.00.
Beware from Reliance product.