CBSE Class 12 board exam 2019 results are out and like always, the results can be accessed on the education board's website - cbseresults.nic.in. However, in an effort to make things easier for the students, Google is also offering a quick tool on its website to check the CBSE Class 12 results. Google's tool is particularly useful as given the sudden spike of traffic, the CBSE website may not be easily accessible to all. To recall, the CBSE Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) was held from February 15 to April 3.
How to check CBSE Class 12 results on cbseresults.nic.in
- To check the Class XII results, open the Senior School Certificate Examination results page on the official CBSE website.
- cbseresults.nic.in will now ask you to enter your roll number, school number, centre number, and admit card ID number. Enter all the details and then hit Submit. You can find all these details on your class 12 CBSE admit card.
- cbseresults.nic.in will then show your results. You can also download your results and print them.
How was your experience checking CBSE class 12 results on cbseresults.nic.in? Let us know via the comments.
How to check CBSE Class 12 results on Google
In addition to the CBSE website, Google is offering a tool to check the CBSE Class XII results online.
- To check the class 12 results on Google, search for Class 12 results or CBSE class 12 results, how to check class 12 results, or check CBSE class 12 results on Google. You can also directly open the search results page to access to results tool.
- Google will then ask you to enter your CBSE roll number, centre number, school number, and admit card ID number. Enter all the details and click on Check Exam Results.
- Google will now show your results.
CBSE class 12 results can be searched right on Google homepage
The Google CBSE results tool is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. The company had tied up with CBSE last year to offer results to students.
How to check CBSE Class 12 results via Microsoft SMS Organizer app
Apart from CBSE website and Google, Microsoft is also allowing the students to check the CBSE class 12 results using its SMS Organizer application.
- To check your results via SMS Organizer app, install the app on your Android smartphone via Google Play Store.
- After the installation, the app will notify you to register for the CBSE class 12 results. Enter your details and you will soon be notified of your results through SMS.
- The SMS Organizer app is also letting the students pre-register their details for the Class 10 results and they will be notified as soon as the results are declared by CBSE.
Microsoft's SMS Organizer provides CBSE class 12 results via SMS
Photo Credit: Microsoft
Over 13 lakh students took part in CBSE class 12 examination and like the previous years, girls outperformed boys. Hansika Shukla from Ghaziabad and Karishma Arora from from Muzaffarnagar topped Senior School Certificate Examination this year with 499 marks each out of a total 500. Three students shared the third rank with 498 marks, whereas 18 students tied for the third rank.
Among the regions, Trivandrum took the top spot with 98.2 percent success rate, followed by Chennai with 92.93 percent, and Delhi with 91.87 percent.
For the latest tech news and reviews, follow Gadgets 360 on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.