CBSE 10th result 2017 have finally been declared, ending the wait of the 16 lakh students who took the exams in April. The pass percentage for CBSE 10th result 2017 is 90.95 percent, down from 96.21 percent last year. CBSE has released the results soon after the CBSE.nic.in website crashed temporarily. Even now, the website does not open in one try and you need to keep hitting refresh every few moments to get it to open. You can alternatively head to Bing.com to get your CBSE 10th result, as the central education board has partnered with Microsoft to provide results to students
How to check CBSE Class 10 results 2017 online
There are three official CBSE websites, Bing.com, and even school websites where you can check your CBSE 10th result 2017. But these are not the only avenues, as you can also opt for IVR, SMS and DigiLocker to get your grades. Here's what you need to do:
- To check their grades on Bing, students can look up the search query CBSE 10th result 2017 and enter their roll number, school number, centre number, and the on-screen captcha verification when prompted.
- CBSE Class 10 results will also be available on www.cbse.nic.in, www.cbseresults.nic.in, and www.results.nic.in. Here, too, you will be required to provide your roll number, school number, and centre number to get your grades.
- The CBSE Class 10 results can also be received via SMS (charged at 50p per SMS).
- For your CBSE 10th result 2017, you can check the board’s IVR system that provides you the results via a call (charged at 30p per minute per roll number).
- The marksheets with your CBSE Class 10 result will be stored in your DigiLocker account as well. Your DigiLocker details will be sent to you via the SMS on the number registered with CBSE.
- Many schools nowadays put up their Class 10 results on their official website, so you can head over there too.
The CBSE 10th result 2017 grades will be required for allotting students the streams – Science, Commerce, and Humanities – for their 10+2 classes. The results should be out soon, so keep refreshing the webpages mentioned above every few minutes.
For the latest tech news and reviews, follow Gadgets 360 on Twitter, Facebook, and Google News. For the latest videos on gadgets and tech, subscribe to our YouTube channel.