NOT DURABLE WORST CHINA QUALITY GIONEE ELIFE MOBILE ,
By Ballabh Khandelwal | 11 Jun 2014
1. WORST CUSTOMER CARE AND SERVICE CENTER
2. CHEATING WHILE PROVIDING WARRENTY AND REPAIRS
3. INFERIOR INTERNAL BUILD QUALITY
4. NO WHERE STANDS BEFORE QUALITY LIKE NOKIA, SAMSUNG OR EVEN MICROMAX NOW
5. CUSTOMER CARE TRYING TO MISLEAD AND MISGUIDE OVER PHONE AND AVOIDS TO REPLY OVER EMAIL.
6. GAVE REPLACEMENT SET OF AGAIN NON WORKING AND BAD QUALITY.
7. NEW COMER IN MARKET WITH LEAST BOTHERED ABOUT BRAND REPUTATION.
STORY OF MINE-
I had purchased Gionee Mobile from Indiatimes Shopping on 2nd Dec 2013 , Which was not functioning properly from the day 1 having touch key are screen touch problem
since last 6 months it undergo 3-4 repairs ( each repairs took around 15-20 days) which didn't bring back it to working condition, again around 2 months back gionee mobile gave me another non working set in replacement .
Now they have also taken that back a month back and in return gave me a DOA (Damage on Arrival letter ) and asked me to submit it to indiatimes shopping for refund. Now i have come to know from indiatimes shopping that they have cheated and done fraud with me by giving Expired DOA Letter, Several time i have called them but now they are not responding, I have also enclosed my mail sent to them. They say that they have done their job by giving DOA letter and have thrown entire responsibility on me to prove it to be valid DOA letter before Indiatimes Shopping.
you decide to save yourself from this fraud company game playing with customer .