PS4-exclusive Uncharted: The Lost Legacy’s release date is August 22 in the US and August 23 in India and Europe. In the run up to this, developer Naughty Dog has issued a day one patch for the game. Its details are as follows.
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Day One patch features
- Custom Filters
- Stylised Frames
- Camera Controls and Effects
- NEW: Facial Expressions
- NEW: Sun Angle
- NEW: Logo Overlays
Bonus Features (unlocked through game completion)
- Render Modes
- Gameplay Modifiers
- Character Gallery
- Character Skins
- Weapon Selector Cellphone
- Camera Viewer
- Concept Art Galleries
- Encounter Select
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy patch file size
The digital download of the game itself clocks in at around 44.7GB. After patches the file size is around 48GB. Essentially making version 1.01 being roughly 3.3GB.
In addition to this, there’s the Uncharted: The Lost Legacy version 1.02 multiplayer patch which includes access to Uncharted 4’s multiplayer, co-op, and all of its DLC from August 22. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy also includes a brand new Survival Arena Mode that will be available on public servers on launch day.
- 14 Maps
- Six Game Types
- Ranked Mode
- Solo Trials
- Hundreds of unlockable vanity items
Co-op Survival Mode:
- 1-to-3 Player Cooperative Mode
- Solo Survival Mode (no PS+ required)
- 50 Waves Warlord Boss Battles
- Unique Rewards
NEW: Survival Arena Mode
- 1-to-3 player cooperative variant introduced with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
- Take on 10 challenging and dynamically evolving waves
- Face warlord bosses and unique round modifiers
NEW: Asav Playable Multiplayer Character
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy’s villain joins the multiplayer roster
NEW: Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Character Skins
- Unlock new Uncharted: The Lost Legacy skins for Chloe, Nadine, and other cameo characters.
Cinema Replay Tools
- Relive recent multiplayer matches with match replay tools
Are you picking up Uncharted: The Lost Legacy or are you burnt out on Naughy Dog’s take on Indiana Jones and Lara Croft? Let us know in the comments.
For the latest tech news and reviews, follow Gadgets 360 on Twitter, Facebook, and Google News. For the latest videos on gadgets and tech, subscribe to our YouTube channel.