PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) for the Xbox One and Xbox One X has got its second patch. The PUBG Xbox One patch download size is 4.36GB. Fixes include weapon recoil reduction, UI modifications, and what’s being referred to as ‘continued performance optimisations’.
Initial impressions suggest that the new PUBG Xbox One patch has resulted in a smoother experience and slightly better visual fidelity.
“The team will continue to evaluate areas for improvement, whether its client and server optimisations or monitoring the current ‘Car Meta’. Our second patch is focused on quality of life fixes (weapon recoil for example) as well as trying to resolve some of the stability issues that have been brought to our attention,” an announcement for the game reads.
There will be another patch due at the beginning of 2018 and developer PUBG Corp “will address critical items over the holiday break as needed.”
• Continued performance optimisations
• The tuning range for the general sensitivity option has been expanded
• Weapon recoil reduced across the board (Xbox Only)
• Team UI will now correctly display voice chat status
• Additional Localization updates
• A variety of crash fixes
• Fixed an issue where casting bar UI remains onscreen when spectating a target who died while using an item from their inventory