Shared world post-apocalyptic role-playing game Fallout 76 is now playable on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Despite having a release date of November 14, Fallout 76 servers have gone live early in certain regions such as India and the UK across all platforms. Gadgets 360 was able to play Fallout 76 right now. Progress from the Fallout 76 beta has carried over as well, just as Bethesda said it would. Considering how extraordinarily rough Fallout 76's beta sessions have been where entire downloads were being erased, it's nice to see one feature appears to work as intended.
Other sites the world over have noted similar success too. And if you were fortunate to score a copy of Fallout 76 early, keep in mind that there's a massive day one patch of around 54GB that's larger than the game's download size itself. A rampant abuse of user data caps if there was any.
Aside from the standard edition of Fallout 76, there are two special variants of the game as well. These are the Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition and the Fallout 76 Power Armor Edition.
Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition
- Tricentennial Power Armor customisation for the T-51, T-45, T-60, and X-01 Power Armors
- Tricentennial weapon customisation for the 10MM Pistol, Hatchet, and Laser Rifle
- Spectacularly Handsome Vault Boy mascot head
- Patriotic Uncle Sam outfit
- Celebratory Vault Boy saluting emote
- First-Class Tricentennial Workshop posters
- Tricentennial commemorative photo frame
Fallout 76 Power Armor Edition
- Full-scale wearable T-51 Power Armor helmet with voice modulator, LED headlamp, and VATS sound effects
- West Tek canvas carrying bag 21x21-inch glow-in-the-dark map of the West Virginia setting
- 24 Fallout figurines
- Special Tricentennial steel book with bonus in-game items from the Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition
The Fallout 76 price is Rs. 4,000 on the PS4 and Xbox One if you pre-order it on disc and starts at Rs. 5,600 digitally ($60 in the US). The PC version of Fallout 76 is $60 (around Rs. 4,300) and is available as a digital download via Bethesda.net, Bethesda's PC game client. As for the Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition price, it's $80 in the US and Rs.7,000 in India. The Fallout 76 Power Armour Edition is $199 in the US with Bethesda's distributor, E-xpress having no plans to bring it to India. Oh and before you ask, the PC version of Fallout 76 is not on Steam.
If you're a fan of video games, check out Transition, Gadgets 360's gaming podcast. You can listen to it via Apple Podcasts or RSS, or just listen to this week's episode by hitting the play button below.