The Destiny 2 beta for PS4 and Xbox One is on the way. In the run up to this, developer Bungie has highlighted what bugs you may face in-game. Being a beta prior to a fully-fledged retail release, some of these such as networking errors are expected, while others, such as missing localisation for certain languages are not. Here’s the full list.
Destiny 2 Beta Release Date, Start Time, Download Size, and More
Destiny 2 beta PS4 and Xbox One bugs
- Players may experience a variety of networking error codes when attempting to play the beta
- Bungie will be testing server stability throughout the beta, which may cause error codes to appear periodically
- Location names sometimes do not appear during Crucible gameplay
- Players sometimes are kicked to orbit after witnessing a black screen when entering a Countdown match
- Players may sometimes be placed at the beginning of the Inverted Spire strike when joining in progress
- Sandbox balancing is still taking place: some weapons or abilities may have higher or lower damage than intended
- Not all content has been localised in all languages
- If you encounter any network related issues during the Destiny 2 beta, please follow our network troubleshooting guide to ensure proper network settings for Destiny gameplay
The Destiny 2 beta begins from 10am PT on July 18 (10:30pm IST, July 18) for those who have pre-ordered the game. Players who pre-ordered on the Xbox One can play it from 10am PT on July 19 (10:30pm IST, July 19). General access to the Destiny 2 beta is from 10am PT on July 21 (10:30pm IST, July 21).
For the latest tech news and reviews, follow Gadgets 360 on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.