Disney+ Hotstar streams some of the biggest national and global hits. It particularly boasts of having a huge library of Indonesian cinema, with more than 300 releases to choose from. Films, documentaries or TV shows, watch what interests you, all on one platform. Enjoy popular series from Marvel, Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, National Geographic and many more. There are also never-before-seen exclusive Disney+ Original movies. Also stream some famous serials from the bygone days of Indian TV. There is also a dedicated kids section, with show content rated only for kids. Disney+ Hotstar has a wide range of content online.
Why Choose Disney+Hotstar?
Subscribers can stream content on a phone, tablet, laptop or TV. There is also the option of concurrent streaming that allows watching on two screens at the same time, for every account. Users can also choose the preferred language, including English, Indonesian, and Hindi along with other Indian languages. Disney+Hotsar also lets users download content for offline streaming. Downloads stay on an account for 30 days or up to 72 hours if users have started watching. Subscribers can also add their favourites to the watchlist.
Frequently Asked Questions About Disney+Hotstar
What are the subscription plans for Disney+Hotstar?
Subscription plans for Disney+Hostar are quite affordable.
- VIP- Users can avail the VIP plan for just Rs. 399 per year. This plan gives access to Indian content and sports channels only.
- Premium- Disney+Hotstar premium can be availed for Rs. 999, and gives access to all the content including Hollywood and Disney+ originals.
- There is a separate plan available for Reliance Jio users, wherein they can get access to premium content such as live streaming of IPL along with an array of movies and TV shows for Rs. 199 per month.
How to get Hotstar Premium for free with Jio TV?
- Go to the JioTV app and then to any Star TV channel.
- You will be then redirected to Google Play Store/ iTunes to download the Disney+ Hotstar app.
- For existing users, there will be an option to upgrade or reinstall the Disney+ Hotstar app.
- After upgrading, user will be asked to connect with their Jio account.
- Once connected, users can either go to the JioTV app or Hotstar app for viewing any content.
What to do if the downloading is interrupted?
While downloading using WiFi, if the connection drops, the download will automatically pause and resume whenever connected again.