A total lemon
By Sylwia Killiah | 2 Oct 2017
I bought this phone 2 years ago and i had following problems:
- People had hard time hearing me,
- it was connecting to Bluetooth, but it was broken connection while driving my car, maybe due to shakes the phone received, but still my girlfriends phone which was a different brand had no issues with same device while driving
- it was shutting itself off at usually at 22% of power but it did happen a few time that it shut of at 45% power.
- stopping reacting while unlocked so I had to lock it and unlock it again.
- this has nothing to do with this particular model but the phones all together. I have to pay way more to connect it with any carrier.
I do get that Iphones have tons of apps and that's the reason people buy them, but it is sad that Apple believes, they can just sell they're cheaply made phone but fancy looking phones to people thriving on their fear of losing the access to those apps.