The Indian tablet market is already flooded with budget Android offerings from companies like Micromax, BSNL, Mercury, Milagrow, Karbonn, Wishtel and many others. Zync that is already a part of this bandwagon has now launched the Z-930 tablet for Rs. 5,499. It will be available across retail outlets in the country.
Like most other budget Android tablets, the Z-930 comes with Android Ice Cream Sandwich on board, which is upgradeable to Jelly Bean. It sports a 7-inch (800 x 480 pixels) TFT capacitive touch display. It has a VGA front camera for video calling and 4GB internal storage expandable unto 32gGB via microSD card.
On the inside, it is powered by a 1.2 GHz Cortex-A8 processor with Mali-400 GPU and has 512MB RAM. The tablet features a 3600 mAh battery, 3.5 mm audio jack and microphone and supports Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity.
It also comes pre-loaded with a variety of applications catering to various genres. There's Ibibo, BigFlix and Hungama for entertainment; stock exchange apps like Your Trading Expert, Office Apps, cooking apps like Sweet n Spicy and social networking apps like Facebook. The tablet also offers Big Flix promo coupons worth Rs. 248.
Zync already has four 7-inch Android tablets in its portfolio - Zync Z999 Plus
that was announced
in July, Zync Z-990
and Zync Z990 Plus and Zync Z909 Plus.
A tablet for every budgetZync Z-930 key specifications
- 7-inch (800 x 480 pixels) TFT Capacitive Touch Screen display
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS (Upgradeable to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean)
- 1.2 GHz Cortex-A8 processor with Mali-400 GPU
- 0.3MP front-facing camera for video calling
- 512 MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable up to 32 GB
- 3G via USB dongle, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, HDMI port , Micro USB port
- 3.5 mm audio jack and microphone
- Muli-format video and audio player
- 3600 mAh battery