Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Reportedly Receiving Android 4.4 KitKat Update
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 now available in Purple variant
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 review
Error or missing information? Please let us know
4 out of 5 stars
Write a user review
1) 6.3 Inch HD screen (Although S-LCD, packs in brilliant colours and brightness)
2) Super Smooth Performance (Check the benchmarks, this beats the S3 and Note 2 in majority of the tests)
3) Great Camera (Top Notch, excellent HDR mode)
4) Android 4.2.2 (Works great on Touchwiz)
1) Difficult for single handed operation, risk of handling
2) Slightly lower pixel density (only if you really hold it close to the eyes, which 99% of the times isn't the case)
A truly unique device, contrary to popular belief, this can be easily pocketed (in Jeans or trousers).
user(s) found this review helpful
A typical mammoth of a phone by samsung that is only slightly smaller than a full fledged tablet but with the functions of a phone...as such it does not serve any purpose for the masses but for those who think size matters its the perfect phone as its screen is large enough to view text and media for long hours without too much strain on the eyes...I found the amount of ram a bit small for as the phone lagged a bit during games and heavy use but the recent android 4.4 update has certainly fixed that issue...it is way too big to operate with one hand unless you are a superhuman with way big hands!! the battery is surprisingly good as it lasted longer than my s4 when streaming videos from netflix...the ppi is way to low for such a big screen and the videos and pictures come too dull and and are definitely not as sharp as we would like them to be...overall,The Mega is a novelty that will appeal to people who primarily want a tablet and make few calls. For everyone else, small is the best way to go.
More Samsung Photos »