By Praful Yadav | 19 May 2014
1) 6.3 Inch HD screen (Although S-LCD, packs in brilliant colours and brightness)
2) Super Smooth Performance (Check the benchmarks, this beats the S3 and Note 2 in majority of the tests)
3) Great Camera (Top Notch, excellent HDR mode)
4) Android 4.2.2 (Works great on Touchwiz)
1) Difficult for single handed operation, risk of handling
2) Slightly lower pixel density (only if you really hold it close to the eyes, which 99% of the times isn't the case)
A truly unique device, contrary to popular belief, this can be easily pocketed (in Jeans or trousers).