1. The Xolo X500 is Lava's second Intel-powered smartphone.
2. The phone has been launched at a price point of Rs. 8,999.
3. The Xolo X500 has a 3.5-inch display with a resolution of 480X320.
4. The back has a rubberised finished, which gives a good grip.
5. The phone has a removable back cover.
6. At the back of the phone is the speaker grill along with the Intel branding.
7. The Xolo X500 runs Android 4.0 – Ice Cream Sandwich.
8. The phone has 4 capacitive touch buttons below the display.
9. The phone has a 5 mega pixel rear camera.
10. The X500 is a dual-SIM phone.
11. A micro-USB port and 3.5 mm headphone slot sits at the top.
12. There are no ports at the bottom edge of the phone.
13. There's a volume rocker at the left side.
14. The power switch is well placed on the right side.
15. The Xolo X500 comes with 4GB of internal storage, which can be expanded to up to 32GB via microSD card.
16. The phone comes with a charger, data cum charging cable, a 1500mAh battery and in-ear headphones.