1. Xolo launched its third Intel-based smartphone, the Xolo X1000.
2. The Xolo X1000 is powered by a 2GHz Intel processor, prompting company to claim it's the "fastest smartphone in the world."
3. X1000 has a unibody design, with a rubbery back finish for a comfortable grip.
4. Xolo X1000 comes with a 4.7-inch SHARP HD 2.5D edge curved glass display with a resolution of 720X1280 pixels.
5. The device sports four capacitive buttons.
6. Xolo X1000 runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
7. The speaker grill is located at the lower back along with a button which opens the lower strip.
8. The strip at the bottom can be opened by pressing button to expose microSD card slot and SIM slot.
9. The microSD slot is placed adjacent to the SIM slot under the removable bottom strip.
10. The SIM card tray is located at the bottom and has to pulled out to insert the SIM.
11. The sensors are located at the top left corner followed by the the 1.3-megapixel front shooter and the earpiece grill.
12. The Xolo X1000 has an 8-megapixel auto focus rear snapper with LED flash.
13. The micro usb port is located at the bottom of the phone.
14. The 3.5mm headset jack sits on the top along with the power button.
15. The volume rocker sits at the left side.
16. There are no controls on the right side of the phone.
17. Thickness comparison: Xolo X1000(top) and Xolo A1000.
18. The device comes with a charger/microUSB cable and headphones.