1. Here's a look at the top 10 free iOS apps of 2012.
2. #10 Skype - Say “hello” to friends and family with an instant message, voice or video call on Skype for free.
3. #9 Twitter - Wherever you are, Twitter brings you closer.
4. #8 Pinterest - Pinterest is a tool to find your inspiration and share it with others. Use it to collect things you love, organize and plan important projects, and more.
5. #7 Temple Run - Test your reflexes as you race down ancient temple walls and along sheer cliffs. Swipe to turn, jump and slide to avoid obstacles, collect coins and buy power ups, and see how far you can run!
6. #6 Pandora Radio - Pandora Radio is free personalized radio that only plays music you'll love. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, songs or classical composers and Pandora will create a custom "station" that plays similar music.
7. #5 Facebook - Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. Share updates, photos and videos.
8. #4 Flashlight - Bright. Fast. Simple. The most elegant and functional flashlight app that goes with a compass, giving you the direction in the darkness.
9. #3 Draw Something Free - Play the Free version of Draw Something, experience for yourself the laugh-out-loud game your friends are raving about!
10. #2 Instagram - Pick from one of several gorgeous filtered effects or tilt-shift blur to breathe a new life into your mobile photos. Transform everyday moments into works of art you'll want to share with friends and family.
11. #1 YouTube - Keep up with your favorite YouTube channels and access the world's videos anywhere.