1. Here's a look at the top 10 Android apps for the year 2012.
2. Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity.
3. Build, update, and show off your family tree with the Ancestry.com app.
4. With this app you can book hotels and flights anywhere.
5. Fancy is the place to discover, collect and buy from a crowd-curated catalog of amazing goods, wonderful places and great stores.
6. Pinterest is a tool to find your inspiration and share it with others. Use it to collect things you love, organize and plan important projects, and more.
7. Pixlr Express is a fun and free photo editor that lets you quickly crop, re-size, and fix any picture, remove red-eye, and whiten teeth. You can from more than 600 effects, overlays, and borders to personalize any image.
8. When you find something on the web that you want to view later, put it in Pocket. It automatically syncs to your phone, tablet or computer so you can view it any time, even without an internet connection.
9. Manage the progress of (re)watching your favorite TV shows. See what is coming up, keep track of what to watch next.
10. Story Toys' award-winning series of interactive pop-up fairy tale books for children comes to Android with a brand new story, the timeless classic Grimm's Snow White.
11. TED's official Android app presents talks from some of the world's most fascinating people: education radicals, tech geniuses, medical mavericks, business gurus, and music legends.