1. Spice Mi-425 is one of three Android powered dual-SIM smartphones from Spice, part of the new Stellar series. It is priced at Rs. 9,990.
2. The device runs on Gingerbread and is powered by a 1GHz Snapdragon Qualcomm processor.
3. Video recording on the device lacks sharpness and is blurred even when shot indoors.
4. The phone sports four capacitive touch buttons in the front - Home, Menu, Return and Search.
5. On testing, the device supported games like Angry Birds Space, Temple Run, Fruit Ninja etc. without any lag issues.
6. Examining the inside, the Spice Mi-425 has a dual-SIM slot and a microSD card slot, which are placed adjacent to each other just above the battery.
7. The dual-SIM device has a 3.5mm jack located on the top left. The power button rests in the top right corner.
8. The Micro-USB port, used for both charging and data transfers sits at the bottom right hand side of the phone.
9. The Spice Mi-425 has a multi-format audio and video player, along with FM radio. Here we see the the volume rocker, which is located on the left of the handset.
10. The device has a 5 MP rear camera with autofocus and digital zoom. The camera enables you to click images with a maximum resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels.
11. The phone has curved edges and a matte-finish and pearl white body. The screen of the Spice Mi-425 is surrounded by a thin chrome strip, which is further outlined by a thicker aluminium strip.
12. The Spice Mi-425 comes with a 2000 mAh Lithium ion battery which is bigger than most smartphones in the class. This gives a standby time of 192 hours and a talk time of 6 hours.