1. The phone features a 5-inch full-HD display.
2. The back of the phone has a textured plastic cover for a better grip.
3. The earpiece has been placed above the screen along with Sony branding.
4. The phone features a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash.
5. The front camera is placed on the right hand side toward the lower half of the phone.
6. The phone doesn't have separate capacitive buttons for navigation and instead has onscreen buttons.
7. The SIM and the microSD slot are hidden under a flip cover at the back of the phone.
8. The micro-USB port is placed on the left side of the phone.
9. The top features a 3.5mm headphone jack.
10. On the right side you'd see a volume rocker and a big round aluminium power/screen-lock button.
11. The camera button is also placed on the right hand side of the phone.
12. The bottom doesn't have any ports.