1. Sony's latest addition to the Xperia series comes in the form of the neo L, a suceesor to the Sony Xperia Neo V.
2. The device is priced at Rs. 19,499, the neo L inherits its looks from the Neo V.
3. The Xperia neo L comes with a 4-inch LED-backlit capacitive touch display supporting a resolution of 480x854 pixels.
4. The smartphone has a glossy finish, which may not be well-suited for those with sweaty palms.
5. The device features 4 physical buttons as opposed to the capacitive touch ones, which would've been better.
6. The base of the smartphone is clean. There's a silver strip runs along the edges of the phone separating the front and the back.
7. The base of the smartphone is clean with just the primary mic at the bottom right corner.
8. The volume rocker and the power/wake button are located on the right of the device.
9. The Micro-USB port for charging and data transfers sits on the left of the smartphone.
10. The top makes room for the 3.5mm headphones jack.
11. The device has a front facing VGA camera for video calling.
12. The Xperia neo L sports a 5MP rear shooter with LED flash. This isn't one of the best features of the phone.
13. 720p video recording is possible at 30fps. But colours don't appear natural.
14. Beneath the skin, the Xperia neo L features a 1500mAh battery, a SIM card slot and a microSD card slot.
15. The smartphone ships with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) on-board and features Sony's Timescape UI.
16. The device features a 1GHz Qualcomm processor and 512MB RAM, 1GB internal storage expandable upto 32GB via microSD card.