1. Sony Xperia E dual has a 3.5-inch (480 x 320 pixels) TFT capacitive touch screen display.
2. Xperia E dual will come pre-loaded with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
3. The phone has a textured pattern back cover for a better grip.
4. The phone comes with a 3.2-megapixel rear camera.
5. The earpiece is placed above the screen along with Sony branding.
6. The three capacitive touch buttons for navigating through the phone are placed just below the screen.
7. The right side of the phone features the volume rocker and the power key towards the upper half.
8. The camera button is also placed on the right side towards the lower half.
9. There are no ports at the bottom of the phone.
10. The micro USB port is placed on the left side of the phone.
11. The 3.5mm headset jack sits on the top of the phone.
12. Xperia E dual has a removable back cover.
13. The phone has a 1530 mAh battery.
14. The two SIM slots along with the microSD slot.