1. The Samsung Rex 90 is the top of the line phone in the Rex series.
2. The Rex 90 has a 3.5-inch capacitive HVGA display with a resolution of 480 x 320 pixels.
3. The back of the phone has a glossy white finish.
4. The earpiece is positioned just above the screen.
5. The 3.2 megapixel camera lens and a speaker outlet is located towards the upper part of the back, with the Samsung branding just underneath them.
6. Unlike the Galaxy smartphones, the capacitive keys have silver markings. It also sports a Home key.
7. The phone has a removable back cover.
8. The Samsung Rex 90 is powered by a 312MHz processor, There is 20MB of internal storage, which is expandable up to 32GB via a microSD card.
9. The micro-USB port is placed at the bottom of the phone.
10. The power button is located at the right side of the phone.
11. The volume rocker sits at the left side.
12. The 3.5mm headset jack is located at the top.
13. The slot for the primary SIM card is located inside the battery compartment.
14. The slot for the secondary SIM card is hidden inside the back cover.
15. The phone comes with a 1,000mAh battery.