1. Samsung has recently launched its first Ice Cream Sandwich tablet "Galaxy Tab 2 310" in the Indian market for INR 23,250.
2. Joining the host of Ice Cream Sandwich tablets from Indian manufacturers like Micromax, HCL and Zync, it is company's third seven-inch tablet.
3. Powered by a 1GHz dual core processor, it comes with a seven-inch display on-board.
4. The display resolution is 1024x600p, which is slightly less than 1280x768p normally found in Android tablets, thus you can actually notice the pixels with naked eyes.
5. The tablet also provides 3G connectivity as well as voice calling option, so you can actually make normal calls from this seven-inch tablet.
6. Galaxy Tab 2 310 comes with a 3MP rear camera and VGA front camera for your basic photographic needs and video calling.
7. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 310 is the first Android 4.0 with decent specifications from a popular band to be priced so aggressively.
8. Among other features, the tablet comes with 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory, which is expendable via microSD card, and 4000 mAh battery.
9. The tablet is shipped with several preloaded apps including ChatOn Messenger, Game Hub, Photo Editor, Polaris Office, S Planner and World Clock.
10. This is the fifth Android tablet from the Korean manufacturer to launch in India; others include original Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Tab 750, Galaxy Tab 730, Galaxy Tab 680, and Galaxy Tab 620.
11. Samsung India has also partnered with Tata Docomo to provide 3GB of free data with every Galaxy Tab 2 310 purchase over a period of three months.
12. In terms of ports and slots, the tablet hosts a 3.5mm audio jack on the top.
13. There is a proprietary data-cum-charging port on the bottom along with stereo speakers.
14. The sides of the tablet are pretty clean apart from the SIM card and microSD card slots on the right.
15. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 310 with Amazon Kindle Fire.
16. Tab 2 310 is slightly thinner than Kindle Fire, which runs on Android 2.3 based custom operating system.