1. The Galaxy S4 comes with a 5-inch full-HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels packing 441 pixels per inch.
2. The phone doesn't feel bulky and for a device that packs in a 5-inch screen, the Galaxy S4 feels more like a phone and less like a phablet.
3. The back still has that pseudo textured finish on the glossy plastic surface that attracts a lot of fingerprints. There's a small speaker outlet towards the bottom.
4. The sensors, front camera, notification light and earpiece grill sit above the screen.
5. The phone is narrower and has got a thinner bezel.
6. The front of the phone still features a physical Home button and two capacitive touch buttons for Menu and Back controls.
7. The Galaxy S4 sports a 13-megapixels rear shooter.
8. The micro-USB port and the microphone are located at the bottom.
9. The infrared blaster, the secondary mike for noise cancellation and the 3.5mm jack are placed on the top.
10. The power button is placed on the right side of the phone.
11. The volume rocker is located at the left side of the phone.
12. Samsung Galaxy S III (left) and Galaxy S4 (right).
13. Samsung Galaxy S III (left) and Galaxy S4 (right)- back cover.
14. The phone has a removable back cover.
15. Galaxy S4 has a 2,600 mAh battery.
16. The SIM card and the microSD card slot.