1. The phone is the first in Samsung's highly successful Galaxy S-series to make its global debut on U.S. soil.
2. JK Shin, President and Head of IT and Mobile Communication Division, holds up Samsung's latest Galaxy S4 phones during its launch at the Radio City Music Hall in New York.
3. First look of the Samsung Galaxy S4.
4. Some of the features included in the phone are Smart Scroll, S Health, Air Gesture and Group Play.
5. The phone has a 5-inch full-HD (1080x1920) Super AMOLED display (441 ppi).
6. Control the Samsung Galaxy S IV without touching it with Air Gesture.
7. Samsung Galaxy S IV comes with a new S Translator with support for 9 languages and text-to-speech and speech-to-text functionality.
8. Group Play lets you stream music via other devices.
9. The Galaxy S IV even works with the gloves on.
10. The phone features a 13-megapixel rear camera, and a 2-megapixel front camera.
11. S Health is a handy companion that helps you count how much you walk and more.
12. Create and share beautiful albums with the new Story Album feature in Galaxy S IV.
13. Samsung Smart Scroll/ Pause official - if you're watching a video, the phone pauses the movie when you look away. Resumes when you look back.
14. Dual camera recording in the Samsung Galaxy S IV lets you capture video from both front and rear cameras at the same time.
15. Put yourself in photos while you click them!
16. Samsung Smart Switch will help you migrate from 'almost any smartphone' to Galaxy S IV.
17. Samsung Galaxy S4 runs Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean).
18. The Galaxy S4 has a 2,600 mAh battery.
19. Samsung Galaxy S4 measures 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm and weighs 130g.