1. India recently became one of the first countries to see the launch of Samsung Galaxy S III.
2. Priced at Rs.43,180, it is one of the most expensive smartphones currently available in the market.
3. The smartphone runs on Android 4.0.4 with company's Touchwiz Nature UX on top.
4. Samsung has included the three button layout with a physical button and two capacitive buttons in the smartphone.
5. On the imaging front, Galaxy S III comes with 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 1.9MP front camera.
6. The smartphone sports a huge 4.8-inch Super AMOLED display with 1280x720p resolution. The display is covered by Gorilla Glass II for better durability.
7. The bottom of the device houses the Micro-USB port which can be used for both charging and HDMI out.
8. The device comes with a standard Li-ion 2100mAh battery. Here we see the 3.5mm headphones jack on the top.
9. The power button located on the left is used for turning the device on/off and for locking/unlocking it as well.
10. The volume rocker is situated on the left of the smartphone.
11. The smartphone weighs a 133g and is available in shades of Pebble Blue and Marble White.
12. It also comes with a 1.4GHz Exynos 4 quad-core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM.