1. Samsung has launched the pocket friendly Galaxy Pocket S5300 budget Android smartphone.
2. The smartphone comes with a power adapter, a data cable, a standard pair of earphones and a quick-start guide.
3. The Samsung Galaxy Pocket comes with a Li-ion 1200 mAh and claims to offer 17 hours of talk time on the 2G network and 5.6 hours on the 3G network.
4. The dimensions of Samsung Galaxy Pocket are 103.7 x 57.5 x 12 mm and it feels light at just 97 grams.
5. The smartphone has the microUSB port for charging and data transfers along side the 3.5mm headphones jack on top.
6. The Galaxy Pocket sports a 2MP camera producing poor quality stills.
7. Apart from the Google Play store, the smartphone has Samsung's own app store featuring apps optimised for the phone.
8. The device runs on Android 2.3 and is powered by an 832MHz ARM 11 processor. It delivers a smooth performance.
9. The Galaxy Pocket is a sleek looking handset for budget conscious customers. It is priced at Rs. 6,990.
10. Typing messages on the Galaxy Pocket could become a task owing to the 2.8-inch small screen.
11. The device has 3GB of built-in memory expandable upto 32GB via microSD card slot.
12. The device is really small in size and fits comfortably in your hands.
13. The device has a 2.8-inch TFT capacitive display supporting a pixel resolution of 320x240.
14. The ports and slots are blended well with the device's body. Here we see the power button located on the right. The volume rocker rests on the left side.
15. The smartphone features Samsung's TouchWiz UI.
16. The front of the smartphone is clean with the capacitive Menu and Back buttons and the Home button.