1. Samsung has launched its third 10-inch tablet Galaxy Note 800 in the country.
2. Featuring an S-Pen similar to original Galaxy Note, the tablet comes with several stylus optimised applications.
3. The tablet comes with a quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM.
4. Note 800 aka Note 10.1 also features a 5MP rear camera with LED flash.
5. There is a 2MP front camera as well on the tablet.
6. Running on Android 4.0.3 right now, the tablet comes with 10.1-inch 1280x800p resolution display.
7. The Korean manufacturer has announced that the tablet will get updated to Android 4.1 before the year ends.
8. With the help of included S-Pen with the tablet, you can jot down notes, or edit photos in an included version of Photoshop. You can scrawl personal notes to people and email them.
9. One interesting feature in the tablet is an infra-red sensor, which can be used in place of a remote at the home entertainment centre.
10. Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 comes with built-in SIM slot for 3G connectivity as well as voice calling in India.
11. There is a microSD card slot as well on the tablet, which can be used to expand the available storage.
12. In terms of the ports, there is a proprietary port on the tablet, which is used to charging as well as data transfer.
13. The tablet comes with 7,000 mAh battery.
14. Samsung Galaxy Note 800 with Apple's new iPad.
15. The SIM card slot on the tablet.
16. The Note 800 measures 262 x 180 x 8.9 mm and weighs 600 g.