2. The back of the phone is made up of plastic.
3. The back of the phone features the 8-megapixel-camera lens, with the LED flash and the speaker outlet right next to it.
4. The physical Home button is placed below the display.
5. The earpiece grill, sensor array and the front facing camera lens are located above the display.
6. The phone has a removable back cover.
7. The second SIM card slot along with the microSD card slot.
9. The 3.5mm headset jack sits on the top of the phone.
10. The volume rocker is on the left side.
11. The power button on the right side of the phone.
12. The Micro-USB port at the bottom of the phone.
13. The phone comes with a 2,600mAh battery.