1. Nokia has launched two smartphones running on Windows Phone 8 - Nokia Lumia 920 and Lumia 820.
2. Nokia Lumia 920 is the new flagship smartphone from Nokia, which comes with 4.5-inch PureMotion HD+ display and 2000 mAH battery.
3. Nokia Lumia 920 will come with PureView technology and features an 8.7 megapixel sensor.
4. This smartphone has an one-piece polycarbonate body and will be available in yellow, red, white, grey, and black colour options.
5. The new Lumia smartphone is powered by a 1.5GHz processor, 1GB of RAM and will offer 32GB of internal storage and Micro-USB port.
6. Nokia Lumia 820 is a mid-range Windows Phone 8 smartphone that the Finnish handset maker has unveiled.
7. It has a 4.3-inch Clearblack display and is powered by 1.5GHz Qualcomm S4 dual-core processor.
8. Nokia Lumia 820 will come with brightly coloured shells that can easily be swapped. It will be available in black, white, red, yellow, cyan, purple and gray colour options.
9. Nokia Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 both will offer free 7 GB of cloud space for SkyDrive users.
10. Nokia Wireless Charging Plate DT-900 will also be made available in a range of colours.
11. Both the new Lumia smartphones come with an in-built wireless charging.
12. Nokia has partnered with The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and Virgin Atlantic that will enable Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 owners to recharge their phones whilst on the go.
13. Nokia Lumia Charging Plate DT-900, can also be used to charge Nokia Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 devices.
14. Nokia has collaborated with JBL and announced special speakers that not can also wirelessly charge the new Lumia smartphones.
15. The Nokia Lumia 920 can be charged wirelessly with the help of Fatboy Recharge Pillow.
16. Nokia is claiming wireless charging to be its biggest innovation for smartphones. Both the new Lumia smartphones are Qi-compatible, which means users can choose any wireless charger.