1. The Nokia Lumia 620 is a budget phone that runs Windows Phone 8.
2. The Nokia Lumia 620 comes in different colours but we got our hands on a Cyan one.
3. The light and proximity sensors, front-facing camera, and earpiece are located above the screen.
4. The three Windows Phone capacitive touch buttons for navigating through the phone are placed just below the screen.
5. The Lumia 620 sports a 3.8-inch ClearBack LCD display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels.
6. Nokia offers its own apps including City Lens, Nokia Drive and Nokia Music with the Lumia 620.
7. The noise cancellation microphone along with the 3.5mm headset jack sits on the top of the phone.
8. There are no ports or slots on the left side of the phone.
9. A small loudspeaker grill is located at the back of the phone towards the lower side.
10. Three black coloured hardware keys - the volume rocker, the power/screen lock key, and a camera button, are located at the right side of the phone.
11. The micro-USB port and the primary microphone are located at the bottom.
12. The phone's back panel is removable and wraps around it covering the battery compartment, and SIM card and microSD card slots.
13. The SIM card slot is hidden in a tray underneath the battery, while the microSD card slot is located adjacent to the battery compartment.
14. The earphone jack is built into the back of the cover and looks a little awkward.
15. The SIM has to be inserted in this manner.
16. The Lumia 620 ships with a standard charger, a charging plus connectivity cable and earphones.