1. The Nokia Lumia 610 is the fourth handset in the Lumia series, following the 800, 710 and 900. It runs on Windows Phone 7.5.
2. Swiping up brings the rather crowded homescreen with various applications in gigantic tiles laid out vertically. The device features the live-tile Metro user interface.
3. The Lumia 610 is powered by an 800MHz processor and a measly 256MB RAM.
4. The front sports the trio of capacitive Windows Phone keys that are space out well for single hand use and to avoid accidental button presses.
5. The device has a 3.7-inch LCD screen with a WVGA resolution translating into a pixel density of 252ppi (480x800 pixels).
6. The back panel's matte-finish is easily prone to attract greasy stains and the screen is a fingerprint magnet too.
7. The Lumia 610 is equipped with a 5MP camera with LED flash.
8. There is no front camera on the device. Here we see the ambient light sensor on the smartphone.
9. Due to lower hardware specs, apps such as Skype and Angry Birds cannot run on the device.
10. The loudspeaker grill is located on the back panel at the bottom of the device.
11. The device has tinted chrome edges sporting a rather bold look. Though the strip running along the edges looks metallic enough, you realize that the phone is very plasticky throughout once you hold it.
12. Though videos are smooth with the auto-focus working well here, they only produce VGA quality.
13. The left side of the device and the base are clean with no buttons or ports.
14. The power button is located on the right along with the volume rocker and a dedicated shutter button.
15. The top houses the headphones jack and the Micro-USB port for charging and data transfers.
16. The device comes with a standard Li-ion 1300mAh battery.
17. Removing the battery reveals the micro SIM card slot. The phone comes with 8GB internal storage and there is no way to expand the external memory of the phone.