1. Nokia Lumia 520 is a Windows Phone 8 which comes with 4.0-inch WVGA display.
2. The back of the phone features the rear camera, speaker and the Nokia branding in the middle.
3. It is powered by a Snapdragon S4 1GHz dual-core processor alongside 512MB RAM and 8GB internal storage expandable up to 64GB via microSD card.
4. The earpiece and the proximity sensors are located above the screen.
5. The three Windows Phone capacitive touch buttons for navigating through the phone are placed just below the screen.
6. The phone comes with a 5-megapixel rear camera.
7. The speaker grill is located the the lower half of the phone.
8. The phone has a micro-usb port at the bottom.
9. The 3.5mm jack sits on the top of the phone.
10. The volume rocker, the power/screen lock key, and a camera button, are located at the right side of the phone.
11. The SIM card slot and the microSD card slot are located adjacent to the battery compartment.
12. There are no controls on the left side of the phone.
13. Nokia Lumia 520 has a removable back cover.
14. Nokia Lumia 520 has 1,420mAH battery.