1. The Micromax A89 Ninja is powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor with 512MB RAM, and has 2GB internal storage expandable up to 32GB with microSD card.
2. The Micromax Ninja A89 comes with a 4-inch 262k-colour capacitive touch screen sporting a resolution of 480x800 pixels.
3. The handset sports three capacitive buttons - a Menu key, Home button and a Back key.
4. Micromax A89 Ninja has a plastic back cover.
5. The speaker grill is located near the bottom half of the phone.
6. The glossy back features a 3-megapixel-camera lens surrounded by a chrome ring.
7. The earpiece grill in located at the middle.
8. The Micromax A89 Ninja runs Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
9. Micromax Ninja A89 comes 1450mAh battery.
10. The SIM Card slots and a slot for the microSD card hide behind the back cover just above the battery slot.
11. There are no controls at the bottom edge.
12. The power/screen lock key sits on the right side of the phone.
13. The micro-USB port and 3.5mm headset jack is at the top of the phone.
14. The volume rocker is located at the left.
15. The device comes with a charger/microUSB cable and headphones.