1. The Canvas HD sports a 5-inch HD IPS screen featuring a resolution of 1280x720 pixels.
2. The Micromax Canvas HD runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
3. The phone features three capacitive touch buttons.
4. The Power/Screen lock key sits on the right side of the phone.
5. There are no ports at the bottom of the phone.
6. The volume rocker is located at the left side of the phone.
7. A micro-USB port and a 3.5 mm headset jack sits at the top of the phone.
8. The phone sports a VGA front camera.
9. The phone has 5 home-screens that can be populated with app shortcuts and widgets.
10. The phone comes with an 8-Megapixel shooter on the back.
11. The Micromax branding and a speaker outlet is located towards the lower part of the phone's back.
12. The phone has a removable back cover that hides the battery compartment and the SIM card slots.
13. The two SIM card slots and a slot for the microSD card are located above the battery compartment.
14. The phone packs in a 2000mAh battery.
15. Screen comparison: Micromax Canvas HD vs Samsung Galaxy Grand.
16. Micromax Canvas HD vs Samsung Galaxy Grand (Back).
17. Top - Samsung Galaxy Grand.
Bottom - Micromax Canvas HD.
18. Thickness: Samsung Galaxy Grand vs Micromax Canvas HD.