1. The phone has a 4.7-inch display screen with a resolution of 1280x768 pixels.
2. The back is made of glass with a crystal pattern.
3. The sensors are located at the top left corner followed by the earpiece grill in the middle, while the 1.3-megapixel front shooter sits at the right.
4. The device sports an 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash.
5. There's a small speaker grill towards the lower part of the phone.
6. The phone has a 1.3-megapixel front camera.
7. LG Optimus G runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
8. The 3.5mm headset jack sits on the top.
9. The power button is located on the right side of the phone.
10. The SIM card tray is also located on the left side along with a pin-hole to eject it.
11. The volume rocker sits at the left side.
12. The bottom edge has a microphone along with the micro-USB port.
13. The device comes with a charger/microUSB cable, in-ear headphones and a manual.