1. We see a different welcome screen in the Android version (Left)
2. The sign-up screen is more or less the same in both the Android and iOS versions.
3. Flickr integration is missing in the Android version.
4. Live Preview of filters is missing in the Android version and so is the Blur option as indicated by the Drop icon in the iOS version.
5. The Popular page displaying vibrant pictures posted by Instagrammers looks and feels the same in both versions.
6. Here we see the use of the Brannan filter in both Android and iOS versions. The image looks brighter in the Android version.
7. You can search for names and usernames of people you may know to follow them on Facebook and Twitter.