1. Huawei has launched its new Ascend series smartphones G300 and Y200 in India.
2. Huawei Ascend Y200 runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread).
3. Ascend Y200 features a 3.5-inch IPS touch screen and is priced at Rs. 8,190.
4. This smartphone comes with Qualcomm 800MHz CPU.
5. There is a 3.2 megapixel rear camera on-board Huawei Ascend Y200.
6. Huawei Ascend Y200 is just 11.7mm thick.
7. Huawei Ascend Y200 has the power/USB slot at its bottom panel.
8. The top panel has the power on/off button and 3.5 mm jack.
9. Huawei Ascend Y200 with Sony Xperia tipo, both are budget Android phones.
10. Huawei Ascend G300 sports a 4.0-inch WVGA IPS display.
11. The top panel of Huawei G300 has the power on/off button and 3.5mm jack.
12. This smartphone runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system.
13. It has a 5-megapixel auto focus shooter on-board.
14. Huawei Ascend G300 with a 10.5mm thickness is slimmer than Ascend Y 200.
15. The bottom panel of Ascend G300 has the Micro-USB/charging slot.
16. Huawei Ascend G300 comes with a retail price tag of Rs. 13,490.
17. This smartphones comes with FM Radio and 512MB of RAM.
18. It comes with a 1500mAh battery.
19. Huawei Ascend G300 is powered by a 1GHz CPU.
20. The smartphone also comes with dual-mic, which are used to cancel the background noise.