1. HTC One S is the Taiwanese manufacturer's third One Series smartphone to be launched in India.
2. Priced at Rs. 33,000, it is now available in several online retail stores.
3. The smartphone is powered by a 1.7GHz Qualcomm S3 dual-core processor, which is different from 1.5GHz dual core S4 processor present in UK version of the phone.
4. One S features a 4.3-inch AMOLED display with qHD resolution.
5. The smartphone supports micro-SIM card and there is no memory expansion slot.
6. The primary mic has been placed at the bottom of the smartphone.
7. The smartphone houses a Micro-USB cum charging port on the left side.
8. The right side is pretty much clean apart from the presence of volume rocker.
9. The power button and 3.5mm audio jack as well as a secondary mic are present on the top of the phone.
10. HTC One S runs on Android 4.0.3 with Sens 4.0 UI on top.
11. One S also comes with 8MP rear camera and front camera along with company's ImageSense customisations on-board.
12. The HTC One S camera comes with an f/2.0 aperture and is capable of shooting high speed shots.
13. It is company's thinnest phone till date with an extremely sleek design and comes integrated with Beats Audio.