1. Gionee Elife E6 features a 5-inch OGS (One-Glass-Solution) AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels.
2. The inbuilt storage offered by the phone is 32GB which is non-expandable.
4. Gionee Elife E6 is powered by a 1.5GHz Mediatek quad-core processor, along with 2GB of RAM.
5. The three physical buttons for Menu, Home and Back are placed just below the screen.
6. The phone is powered by a 2020mAh battery and runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
7. The sensor array, ear piece grill and the 5-megapixel front-facing camera sit above the display.
8. Gionee Elife E6 sports a 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera with a second generation BSI sensor, along with an LED flash.
11. The bottom edge of phone features the two speaker grills and a Micro-USB port.
12. The top of the phone houses the power button and the 3.5mm jack.
13. The SIM slot is on the left side of the phone.
14. The Volume rocker is placed on the right side of the phone.